Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kobraz Introduction ^.^

4 posters

Go down

Kobraz Introduction ^.^ Empty Kobraz Introduction ^.^

Post  Kobra Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:35 pm

Well to start off, I've been playing minecraft since early Feburary. A couple of people who play World of Warcraft, I've been hanging out with for the past two years. Back in Feburary, my friend recommended me this game, when it was still in Alpha, so I bought it. At first, I thought it was trash because the graphics are obviously out-dated. However, once I realized how the game worked, it got pretty fun. I still play it today. I've kinda drifted away from World of Warcraft for awhile.

I've kept my eyes on school more than anything though. I'm fifteen and I'm a Tenth Grader. I currently live in North Carolina and I've been here all my life. I'm very southern, as by my accent. I try to respect fellow people that I meet. I show a lot of loyalty to people with higher authority. Futhermore, I respect the rules and obligations set by people and other things. I usually play from 4:55-10:00/12:00pm EST on weekdays and I'm usually on all day for weekends.

Besides that, this is my introduction. Just looking for a good server to play on. Hopefully I can find a good spot or two in the world. I also appreciate the right you guys have given me to play on your server. Smile

I look foward to meeting people and hopefully not running into any of the bad guys Wink

~ Kobra

Last edited by Kobra on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You guys have a Windows server, not a Linux. I read the server information. :D)

Kobra
Player

Back to top Go down

Kobraz Introduction ^.^ Empty Re: Kobraz Introduction ^.^

Post  Foxtrotx1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Welcome to the forum and the server. Don't let these frequent outages get you down, 1.8 is killing us right now. It's a great server.

Foxtrotx1
Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouivi Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:06 am

Welcome to BB, and thanks for letting us know when the server goes down. Smile
Rouivi
Rouivi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kobra Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:35 am